Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Evening on Pine Ridge...Twice!

 Pine Ridge Presentation

When: This Wednesday, December 12th at 7 p.m.
Where: The Journey Church
1285 South Fordham Street
Longmont, CO

Join me and those of us who work at LightShine Pine Ridge for a rare look into the lives of the Lakota Sioux of the Pine Ridge Reservation. I will share my stories and my pictures that will show you the beauty, the humor and the tragedy of The Rez. To be made aware of what is happening there today is to better understand our urgency in helping and our love for The People. You may very well leave the evening speaking the words "I had no idea."  Give me an hour and I will open up a place in your heart for the Oglala Nation. You will have access to a world that most of America doesn't know exists.



Lakota Art Show


When Monday, December 17th
Art Viewing from 3-7 p.m.
KC's presentation (an encore of the 12th)  7p.m.
627 Kimbark Street
Longmont, CO









For more info on the work we are doing on the Rez and to learn more about the workshops being offered here in Longmont and on Pine Ridge in 2013, visit our LightShine Pine Ridge site.


Please Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment